By RAY CAREY
I am a lucky guy. I had a blast recently with many of you at the NeoNova 13th Affiliate Summit in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, hosted by Ron McCue of Silver Star. Thank you to those who made it. For those who missed it, put Grand Teton National Park on your bucket list.
THIS IS NOT A STOCK PHOTO …
I took this photo with my phone last month! It was shoulder season between the resort’s winter and summer peaks, but we got them to turn on the Tram just for us. What a view from 10k feet up!
We spent three days discussing the problems and opportunities facing our rural broadband provider partners, including:
• The recent FCC Order 16-33 and strategies to prepare for the changes it will bring
• NeoNova’s technology direction and roadmap
• Panels on innovative ways to scale through CLECing and public/private partnerships as well as new pricing and customer interaction models
• Using metrics to drive success
• How folks are adapting to changing video viewing habits
And much more! You can view the complete agenda here.
If you missed our event but are interested in talking to us about any of the topics we covered, let me know and we can schedule a call.
Oh, and we got some fun in as well. See how you participated on social media at #NeoNovaU below …